Home security systems and CCTV in Horsham
Are you looking for a state-of-the-art home surveillance system or an office security system in Horsham?
Maybe you already have a CCTV system installed, which needs upgrading? Or perhaps you are looking at integrated CCTV and office alarm systems?
FULL INSTALLATION INCLUDED
COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
COMPLETE CCTV & INTRUDER ALARM PACKAGES
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
FROM ONLY £799
Working in Horsham, Southwater and throughout Surrey and the South East, CP Security Systems offers our clients bespoke security packages, designed for their individual needs and budget. Whether you are looking for a Smart video doorbell to be installed, or a tailor-made CCTV system featuring a number of IP cameras, we have your needs covered. Our strength lies in our professional and personal approach, our reliability and our commitment to exceptional customer service. We will take time to determine your exact needs and expectations, so we can offer you the best advice, solutions and equipment.
CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) is a visual surveillance technology designed for monitoring different environments. Protecting people, property and both internal and external areas, CCTV is the key to effective modern security and complete 24/7 surveillance. When installed, CCTV cameras act as both a deterrent to criminal or anti-social behaviour and will increase personal safety. In the unfortunate event of a theft or break-in, they offer valuable evidence, that is more likely to lead to prosecution. Our systems offer complete peace of mind for you, your family or your employees.
- CCTV Installation
- CCTV remote monitoring
- CCTV maintenance and repairs
- Domestic and commercial CCTV
- Complete CCTV and alarm installation
- 1-year warranty
Just contact us now on 0800 799 9349 or 07758 210 458 to discuss your needs and requirements.
We made several appointments with various contractors and found that CP Security were highly professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They discussed various options with us and gave us advice on how to make our budget work with our requirements. The cameras were fitted perfectly, my expectations were completely exceeded when I was shown the end product, minimum wires on show! They spent a lot of time with me showing me how it all worked and were happy to answer all my questions. I highly recommend CP Security Systems. Priced moderately but perfect service. A pleasure to have in your home! 10/10
I would highly recommend CP Security Systems, from consultation through to installation, their service was flawless. They were punctual, tidy and very professional. The quality of their camera systems are fantastic, I have already recommended them to my friends and family.
We Specialise In
Effective CCTV cameras designed for homes in Horsham
CCTV cameras have been a common fixture within commercial premises and public places for many years. They are becoming increasingly popular for homeowners due to advancement in technology and affordability. CCTV will dramatically increase the security of your property. Here are some benefits of installing CCTV:
- Effective deterrent: One of the most recognised benefits of CCTV is that it is a powerful deterrent and potential criminals are more likely to move on when elsewhere when they see a camera. One study noted that using CCTV in car parks reduced crime by 51 per cent.
- Prosecution: CCTV provides useful evidence and recorded footage can be invaluable to the police.
- 24/7: CCTV cameras can record every event in or outside a home, meaning it is an effective and continuous form of security.
- Reduced Insurance Premiums: CCTV can reduce your house and property insurance costs and if you have to make a claim, you will have more evidence on your side.
- Peace of Mind: CCTV offers valuable peace of mind, so you can feel safe and secure.
- Remote Monitoring: IP cameras, which provide high quality pictures by turning images into data, can be viewed anywhere you have an internet connection, on a laptop, phone, tablet or computer.
- Ideal in Conjunction with Intruder Alarms: Remote monitoring can be particularly useful if you have an intruder alarm installed. If the alarm is triggered, you can view camera footage remotely.
To make things as simple as possible we’ve created a set of security packages to best suit your home or commercial property. We’ve put together all the equipment you’ll need to secure your property into one easy to purchase package, including installation.
All you need to do is choose the package that matches the size of your property and we’ll do the rest.
CCTV company for commercial CCTV in Horsham
Whatever your business needs, we can provide a cost-effective CCTV system, designed to suit your business or commercial needs. Every project starts with a consultation and site survey to discuss your requirements and budget.
We have the experience and expertise to incorporate the most technically-advanced surveillance systems available on the market. We also provide a 12-month warranty on all work and equipment. We also offer CCTV maintenance packages to ensure your system is working to its full capacity at all times.
Recommended CCTV specialists in Horsham
We take pride in our work and our valued reputation in your local area. We have an average score of 9.95 out of 10 for our reliability and timekeeping, tidiness, courtesy and workmanship on independent website, Checkatrade.com.